When the time comes to replace your home’s old, leaky, inefficient windows the realty of moving forward with said task can be quite daunting. There are so many variables that need to be taken into consideration such as changing the style of window, what color, level of structural quality, type of glass, and what rooms of the house need what level of energy efficient glass. And of course, will it fit my budget?
How exactly does one decide which choices are the right ones? After all, you are going to spend a significant amount of money and you will want to make the best choice one time, not redo your efforts in the near future, right?
Well, rest assured… the window experts at Designer Doors & Windows are ready to help. Their showroom is the perfect place to start your journey. They will guide you through an educational process to help answer all the questions mentioned above.
New, energy efficient windows are a fabulous way to reduce your energy expenses while increasing your curb appeal. It will positively impact your budget and lifestyle for years to come.
A few reasons why now is the time for such a change:
– Advancements over the last decade in window technology, as it relates to efficiency through Energy Star ratings are astounding.
– You can expect a significant reduction in your utility expenditures month over month, no matter how hot or cold it gets Texas.
– Ultraviolet rays are reduced, therefore saving fading on your carpets, draperies, furniture and artwork.
– Safety is highlighted through glass improvements that mimic safety glass in automobile windshields.
– Warmer interior glass dramatically reduces, if not, eliminates, damaging condensation.
Come visit us in our showroom or call to arrange an in-home consultation. We are ready to help!!